Charles Jenkins and Kim Burrell are some of the top selling gospel recording artists. Their new song “Grace” is rising up the charts on Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart. U Gospel reports that in this beautiful song their voices work so well together.
Burrell said, “It is a proven fact that to whom much is given much is required. What a joy it was to share studio time with Charles Jenkins and his incredible mind. This release of ‘Grace’ speaks volumes of what he’s capable of. I’m proud to be a part of it.” The song talks about God’s grace and how he is always around to comfort you and bring joy to your life even at times of trouble.
Jenkins was happy to work with Burrell and said, “She’s been my big sister for a long time. She’s the first artist I invited to Fellowship over 20 years ago, so it was surreal to be standing in the vocal booth with her working on this version of `Grace.’ I call this version pound cake, the OMG version. I made this version for people who love the kind of stuff Kim Burrell does vocally. It’s my gift to singers and people who love super singing.” Listen to this hit and let us know your thoughts.
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Priscilla Shirer On How Her Kids’ Bedtime Story Turned Into A Trilogy Of Books [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How The Ministry Can Be More Difficult By Being In The Bible Belt [VIDEO]
- Why Chance The Rapper Enjoys To Share His Love For God [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: God Keeps His Promise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Explains How She Stays Replenished After Constantly Giving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Jermaine Dolly On The Assignment Before The Accolades [EXCLUSIVE]
- How South Korea Became One Of The Biggest Exporters Of The Gospel
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]