For this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, First Lady Pastor Erica Campbell took the wheel. She loves her church and all its people, but she had some things to get off of her chest as the first lady of the Get Up! church.
From taking prayer requests, to the “wet mouth” church people that she loves oh so dearly, Erica certainly let off some steam! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Win A Day of Golf: Radio One Veterans Day Golf Classic Giveaway
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Honeyland Fund Now Accepting Grant Applications For Black Businesses
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Sometimes You Just Gotta Wait | Ericaism
- Prognosis vs. Diagnosis | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Follow God | Faith Walking
- Join Us For Erica Campbell’s Free “I Love You” Album Release Party! [Details Here]
GRIFF’s Prayer Featuring First Lady Pastor Erica Campbell: I Love My Church [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Tia Mowry Gets Candid About Being Bi-Racial ‘I Am An Extension Of My Mother’
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Congrats! Jennifer Williams Announces Her Engagement!