Imagine sitting at a restaurant and the server telling you that your bill was already paid. According to WKYC 3, one Cleveland gospel group is doing just that to show how to spread love. The campaign called “Stringless Love” is a movement we hope more people can adopt.
Mark McMillion of Nu Covenant said, “My heart was definitely telling me to pay for the next person, so I paid for the next person and that person paid for the next person.” The group now goes around performing these random acts of kindness and sometimes records them to post on social media.
McMillion said, “We could show the world that there’s love out there. We can motivate people to give by what we’re doing.” Although the group uses their own money it warms their heart to know they are doing something special. McMillion mentioned, “We’re trying to get to the point where it gets bigger and bigger. The more we get blessed we want to buy cars for people we want to buy houses for people.” The group has paid for meals at Chipotle, Denny’s and other restaurants. God bless this group!
RELATED: 2018 Gospel Grammy Award Winners
- Veteran’s Day Golf Classic: Enter To Win a Free Day of Golf!
- Majic Under The Stars 10th Anniversary ‘Kangols + Kicks” Edition Nov. 5!
- Black Business Month: Livestream Convos with Industry Experts
- Back to School 2022: Full List of Giveaways, Supply Drives + Community Events
- Black Music Month 2022
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
- The New ‘Wakanda Forever’ Trailer Will Give You Goosebumps. Watch It Here.
- User Beware: Social Media Scam Alert!
- O.J. Simpson Found Not Guilty In Murder Case On This Day In 1995
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
How Nu Covenant Is Spreading Love Throughout The Cleveland Community was originally published on getuperica.com