Jada Pinkett-Smith will be the latest to throw her hat into the talkshow TV ring. She is reportedly teaming up with Facebook to bring a new talk show to the masses. But this show won’t be your average roundtable chat; it will be hosted by Jada, her daughter, Willow Smith, and her mother.
That’s three different generations of black women’s perspectives. Sounds really cool! Check out this exclusive audio to hear more about this story and others from”Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Three Houston Women Accused Of Assaulting Restaurant Hostess Over COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
- Gabrielle Union Fuses Athleisure And Sparkles In Her Latest Stella McCartney Look
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Scarface Recovering After Receiving Kidney Transplant
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
How Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing 3 Generations Of Black Womanhood To TV [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com