Nick Foles has a lot to be thankful for. His team, the Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl, he received the MVP award and wore his special bracelet dedicated to Jesus when all this happened. According to The Wild Card, when Foles took over as quarterback some fans didn’t believe they were going to make it to the big game.
Foles is a dedicated Christian that talks about God with his teammates and wears a special bracelet. During the game you could see the “WWJD” bracelet on his wrist. The slogan stands for “What would Jesus do?” and some compare it to Tim Tebow’s “John 3:16” wear.
It is reported that Foles exposed more than 100 million people watching the game to his special bracelet. After playing football Foles might become a pastor to spread the word of God. Congratulations to the Eagles and all the fans.
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Priscilla Shirer On How Her Kids’ Bedtime Story Turned Into A Trilogy Of Books [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How The Ministry Can Be More Difficult By Being In The Bible Belt [VIDEO]
- Why Chance The Rapper Enjoys To Share His Love For God [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: God Keeps His Promise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Explains How She Stays Replenished After Constantly Giving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Jermaine Dolly On The Assignment Before The Accolades [EXCLUSIVE]
- How South Korea Became One Of The Biggest Exporters Of The Gospel
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]