You’ve seen singer, songwriter, and worship leader Anthony Evans on “The Voice.” He is also the son to world renowned pastor Tony Evans. was in-studio hanging out with Erica Campbell & GRIFF when he talked about his new song, “Back To Life,” and his new book. He explains that the song’s lyrics were a very honest description of a place in his life where he felt like he needed to cry out to God and ask him to bring him back to life.
Anthony talks about how he learned to be honest about his spiritual needs. He talks about life’s ability to make us feel like things are supposed to be a certain way. Anthony also discusses the pressure on men to do things all by themselves, and why that is not actually the way it should be. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Priscilla Shirer On How Her Kids’ Bedtime Story Turned Into A Trilogy Of Books [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How The Ministry Can Be More Difficult By Being In The Bible Belt [VIDEO]
- Why Chance The Rapper Enjoys To Share His Love For God [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: God Keeps His Promise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Explains How She Stays Replenished After Constantly Giving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Jermaine Dolly On The Assignment Before The Accolades [EXCLUSIVE]
- How South Korea Became One Of The Biggest Exporters Of The Gospel
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]