Erica Campbell talks about getting used to having a personal trainer again. Amidst the discomfort of approaching new and old physical challenges, Erica had to tell herself- “I’m not doing this because I want to, I’m doing it because I have to.”
Telling herself that she has to do fueled her more than anything, but it reminded her that she has to be healthy and fit for her life and for God- there is no other option. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tamela And David Mann Discuss Their Marriage And What’s Kept Them Together On ‘Good Morning America’ [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- 6 Things That Could Help You Read The Bible More Effectively
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- All The Local Businesses Offering Free Food To Furloughed, Unpaid Federal Workers
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
Ericaism: I Do It Because I Have To [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com