Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dream In Black: Secret Santa [EPISODE 2]
- Dream In Black: Cheers to the Holiday [EPISODE 1]
- Ericaism: We All Need A Secret Place [VIDEO]
- Rev. Howard John Wesley Announces Sabbatical From Alfred Street Baptist Church
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- See Cynthia Erivo As A Young Aretha Franklin
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!