Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Entrepreneur Introduces Largest Technology & Business Incubation Hub to Texas
- Thandie Newton Comes Under Fire for Declaring Atheism, Calling God ‘Her’ at Emmy Awards
- Mo’Nique Flaunts Shocking 100lb. Weight Loss
- Learn The Lyrics To Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Duet, “All Of My Life”
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Returns To No. 1 On Gospel Charts
- Daily Devotional: “Doing Inventory”
- Tamera Mowry On Her Husband, Adam Housley: “My Husband Is Not A Racist”
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]