In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Daily Devotional: “Receive the Lord Today”
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Queen Latifah Unable To Accept Marian Anderson Award