In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Editor Who Called For KKK Revival And Lynchings Removed From College Hall Of Fame
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Is Anthony Hamilton’s Rendition Of ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ Your New Fave?