Erica Campbell reads from Matthew: “for by your words, you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.” If we were to be judged just by our words, what would they say about us? “By your words, what would we call you?” Yes, this doesn’t only apply to the words that come out of our mouths, but also the words we post on social media.
When you stand before God, you will have to give an account for “every empty or idle word that is spoken.” Your words are the seeds that you plant and put out in the atmosphere; so what are you putting out? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Daily Devotional: “Receive the Lord Today”
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Queen Latifah Unable To Accept Marian Anderson Award