You can find joy in the strangest places, Erica Campbell reminds us. Sometimes, we shut ourselves off from where you can find joy because we are used to certain things. But that’s how you end up cheating yourself. We live in a beautiful world that God created, and we should get out of our neighborhoods and comfort zone to see more of it.
One of those important words that appears in the bible often is “freedom.” God intends for everyone to be free. So participate in the life you are living- enjoy it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Joy Living on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
- Max Bozeman Of The Greasy Spoon On His Biggest Journey, Blessings & More!
- John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits” [NEW MUSIC]
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Capital Murder For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer’s 14-Year-Old Son
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
Joy Living: Joy In The Strangest Places [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com