GRIFF is a huge movie buff and goes to the movies every Tuesday. He doesn’t like to leave the theater until he watches the credits roll, because it takes more than just the people you see on the screen to make a movie. He also talks about finding five dollars in your pocket and feeling like you found way more than that. GRIFF reads from Luke 16, which says “one who is faithful in a very little, is also faithful in much.”
GRIFF explains that you should have a little bit of faith, and a little bit of hope, and God will multiply it for you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Mr. Griffin on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
- Max Bozeman Of The Greasy Spoon On His Biggest Journey, Blessings & More!
- John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits” [NEW MUSIC]
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Capital Murder For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer’s 14-Year-Old Son
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’