Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Probably To Hear Today
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Skinny Tea [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Settle Yourself So You Don’t Lose Yourself [VIDEO]
- Bebe Winans Weighs In On Who He Would Battle For Verzuz Instagram Battle
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- #RIPGeorgeFloyd: Houston Man Killed By Minneapolis Police Officers Identified
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- Florida Republicans Reverses Ex-Felons’ Rights To Vote, 90-Year-Old Woman Shields Grandson From Police & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The President [VIDEO]