Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- New Year, New Job: Coach Shaun D’s Tips For Interviewing, Resume Writing, & Job Readiness
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- J.J. Hairston Debuts “Thankful” & Shares His Journey To Becoming A Pastor During The Pandemic [INTERVIEW]
- Whole Foods Doubles Down On Banning Employees From Wearing BLM Masks At Work
- Financial Freedom Week: Anthony & Jhanilka Hartzog Talk About The Art of the Side Hustle [Listen]
- Divine Sisterhood: A Conversation With The Cast Of ‘Soul Purpose’