Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Passes Away At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Three Men Found Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery