Esther is a group comprised of four praise & worship leaders Jill, Trameka, Joi & Dechandra. They have shared the stage with Todd Dulaney, James Fortune, Casey J and more. Jill & Trameka talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about their new song, “Love.” Jill explains how she wrote the song after being so inspired when the producer brought the track to her. They also talk about meeting years ago while singing together with a band called Praise Connection, and how, when it was time to form a group together, everything fell into place.
Jill and Trameka also discuss why, after praying about a name for their band, they settled on the name Esther. Tramika says she believes that name choice came from a reminder from God that “we all have a mission to accomplish.” Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
Ladies Of “Esther” On How Their Band Name Came From A Reminder From God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com