Erica Campbell tells us, “you can either be guilty by association, or blessed by association,” in this Faith Walk. Who are the people in your circle? The people who build you, who receive your empathy. Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 15:33, which says, among other things, “bad company ruins good manners, evil communication disrupts good character.”
The people around you influence you. What mentalities are surrounding you? Who are you taking counsel from? And that doesn’t mean everybody around you has to be perfect.Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Scammer Alert: No Pay For Play At Praise 92.1 Houston
- Majic Under The Stars feat. Mary Mary, Tamia, Tyrese, Tamar Braxton AND MORE! October 21st
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ron Poindexter Premieres His New Song ‘Overflow’ and Talks About What’s Next For Him
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway November 28th
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
10 Exemplary Black Celebrity Fathers
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Key Lime Cake III