Erica Campbell talks about having seven sisters in this Ericaism. With all those different personalities, it can be hard to accept each other for who they are. Over the years, Erica Campbell says, she and Tina have had their own disagreements because they weren’t accepting each other for who they are. But it’s not our job to try to change people. God didn’t create you to fix your loved one, He created you to love them.
Erica talks about folks out there who have stopped talking to a loved one or sibling because of a fight they had. But what you say to someone with such a decision is that, because they don’t do things just like you, you can’t love them. But you can disagree with someone and still love them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this motivating message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Self-Centered Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Are You Effective? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Put Your Plans In Place [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Humble ISD Teacher Caught with Student at Hotel Under Investigation
- GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
- ‘We’re Not Rich Over Here’ Family Pleads With Haitian Gang For Release Of U.S. Couple
- Radio ONE Remembers On-Air Host, Activist And Former Councilwoman Ada Edwards
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
- Houston Makes Top 10 List for Best Foodie Cities in US
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Melvin Crispell III
- Horrific Details Emerge As Mississippi Police Accused Of Shooting Black Man’s Tongue Off
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Mayor Sylvester Turner
Ericaism: We’re Not All The Same [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Praise In The Park is Back! March 18th, 2023 - Get Tickets Here
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Register Now For Senior Bingo at Praise in the Park March 18!
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral