Erica Campbell points out that many believers might try to emulate the people who are trying to be like Jesus, rather than just trying to be like Jesus. Instead, Erica explains, When you surrender your total heart to Him, you will begin to operate like Jesus.
You will also realize that Jesus understands all the difficulty that we go through in life, because he too has been through the hard stuff. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Katy ISD Teacher Accused Of Sending Nude Photos To Student Via Snapchat
- Houston Area School District Approves Four-Day School Week
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Church Asking For Donations After Stain Glass Windows Were Damaged By Vandalism
- Taraji P. Henson Says Christians Should Follow Jesus’ Example and Show Unconditional Love
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- John Gray’s Affair Was More Than Emotional And His Voicemails Prove It