GRIFF today is praying for parents that purchase expensive shoes for their children. It’s nothing wrong with buying something nice for your kids, but what about saving some of that money for college. GRIFF wants more parents to teach their kids about savings as well.
In the prayer he talked about what’s more important shoes or knowledge? The next time your kids ask for something tell them the money is on their feet. GRIFF wants more kids to go to college and not worry about the latest sneaker.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chrystal Hurst Gives Advice On How To Avoid “Drifting” In Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: We Are One Body (It’s Time To Come Together) [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Say No To Yourself [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Watch Your Words, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: A Prayer For Parents That Buy $700 Shoes For Their Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore School Board Weighs Proposal For Investigation Into Freezing Classrooms
- Love Talking: Hate Is A Terrible Motivator [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Speaks On Why Jesus Is The Greatest Weapon [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Really? Ohio Basketball Team Thinks Their Racist ‘Coon’ Jerseys Are Funny
- Faith Walking: Procrastination Stops Progress [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]