In today’s Faith Walking, Erica Campbell continues to talk about procrastination. We all do at times, we leave stuff until the last minute, we wait to go after new careers and so much more. Erica explained that fear has a lot to do with procrastination.
It stops you from progress within in your life. Erica speaks about finding a mental and verbal connection to help. God has given you all you need to be great so you should use it. If you stop procrastinating it will change your whole life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Michelle Williams And Fiancé Chad Johnson Call It Quits
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Kevin Hart Stepping Down From Hosting The Oscars
- Daily Devotional: “A Touch From God”
- Here Are Your State’s Favorite Christmas Toys
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Procrastination Stops Progress [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com