In today’s Faith Walking, Erica Campbell continues to talk about procrastination. We all do at times, we leave stuff until the last minute, we wait to go after new careers and so much more. Erica explained that fear has a lot to do with procrastination.
It stops you from progress within in your life. Erica speaks about finding a mental and verbal connection to help. God has given you all you need to be great so you should use it. If you stop procrastinating it will change your whole life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chrystal Hurst Gives Advice On How To Avoid “Drifting” In Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: We Are One Body (It’s Time To Come Together) [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Say No To Yourself [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Watch Your Words, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: A Prayer For Parents That Buy $700 Shoes For Their Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore School Board Weighs Proposal For Investigation Into Freezing Classrooms
- Love Talking: Hate Is A Terrible Motivator [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Speaks On Why Jesus Is The Greatest Weapon [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Really? Ohio Basketball Team Thinks Their Racist ‘Coon’ Jerseys Are Funny
- Faith Walking: Procrastination Stops Progress [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]