Tasha Cobbs Leonard is an amazing gospel artist and loves to collaborate with other artist. When her album came out and people saw she was working with rapper Nicki Minaj they didn’t know what to think. On “Good Morning America” she spoke about how it happened with Robin Roberts.
Leonard mentioned that the two spoke on social media and Minaj talked about how much her music blessed her life. Minaj told Leonard she wanted to rap on the song and that’s just what she did on “I’m Getting Ready.” After Minaj tweeted out to all of her followers about the opportunity.
Leonard loves how social media lets people get connected. While on the show she also performed her hits and talked about teaming up with Celine Dion. We wish her all the success this year.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The History Of Juneteenth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Warryn & Krista Campbell Tell Why They’re Excited For People To See “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Did Too Much And Didn’t Do Enough For Father’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- This School Gets Out Of The Sunken Place by Changing Its Name To Celebrate Barack Obama
- Scripture Of The Day: June 19, 2018
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
How Tasha Cobbs Leonard Got The Chance To Work With Nicki Minaj [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com