We often say that you shouldn’t change yourself for a relationship, but the truth is that love often causes us to make adjustments for people. Sometimes they’re not the best changes, and sometimes they are. In this Love Talk, Erica Campbell explains why making changes for a relationship can be a good thing.
Making the right changes for the sake of someone else is perfectly fine- it’s maturity that makes all the difference. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How South Korea Became One Of The Biggest Exporters Of The Gospel
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: All Of The Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Plan In Advance (For Valentine’s Day) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maurette Brown Clark & Emcee N.I.C.E. Share A Moment Over His Remix To Richard Smallwood’s “Angels” Song She’s Featured On
- Kim Burrell And Charles Jenkins Give Fans New Song “Grace” [AUDIO]
- Earnest Pugh Raises His Hands To God In “I Need You To Breathe” Video [VIDEO]