Dr. Ian Smith is a New York Times best-selling author and TV personality. He has authored fourteen books and served two terms on President Obama‘s council for fitness, sports and nutrition. At the start of a new year, dieting and working out is often the focus for many.
But Dr. Ian Smith explains why weight loss shouldn’t be a part of a New Year’s resolution, and how people commonly make a mistake in their choosing of a workout and dieting plan that fits them. He also talks about where to get protein on a meat-free diet, and why you should stay away from farm-raised fish. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Harris County Sergeant Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash
- NAACP Houston Branch To Host Covid Town Hall: Navigating the Pandemic with Facts
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- New Year, New Job: Coach Shaun D’s Tips For Interviewing, Resume Writing, & Job Readiness
- Ne-Yo Lets You Know What To Expect For Urban One Honors Listen]
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
Why Dr. Ian Smith Doesn’t Believe In New Year’s Resolutions For Weightloss [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com