Christian Rapper Big Redd hails from South Carolina, and has opened up for artists like Travis Greene and Kierra Sheard. He spoke with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his song, “Running Back To You,” which he says he started writing two years ago. He recalled immediately wanting Fred Hammond to be on it, and talking to God about what to say in the song.
He talks about his intent to change generations by making gospel relatable to them, especially in a culture today where everything comes at you so fast.He shares his desire to be honest about all the different places you can be in your relationship with God. Big Redd also details how he eventually got Fred Hammond’s attention. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- Get Up Prayer: “Help Us Realize God, You Are In Control” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Rap Legend Darryl “DMC” McDaniels Talks About His New Book “Darryl’s Dream” [Listen]
- Pastor Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Harris County Sergeant Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash
- NAACP Houston Branch To Host Covid Town Hall: Navigating the Pandemic with Facts
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
Big Redd Shares How He Finally Got Fred Hammond’s Attention [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com