Brianna Brochu, the ex-University of Hartford student who was arrested for criminal mischief after methodically poisoning her Black roommate, is facing a hate crime charge, The Hartford Courant reported. She is scheduled to appear in Hartford Superior Court on November 15. Police are also “reviewing the entire case to ensure the proper procedures were followed.”
Donald Trump’s Twitter account appeared to have been removed Thursday evening. @realDonaldTrump was “inadvertently” deactivated by “human error” by a Twitter employee, and the account was restored just 11 minutes later.
“We are continuing to investigate and are taking steps to prevent this from happening again,” Twitter Government tweeted at 8:05 p.m. EST. It was the particular employee’s last day on the job.
“The 30-year-old had been reported missing since Saturday and was found shot to death by police three days later,” New Now Next reports. 2017 is reportedly recorded as the deadliest year for transgender Americans. The majority of those killed, including Towns, have been Black and brown women.
White Student Accused Of Systematically Poisoning Black Roommate
Politicians Doing Time for Their Crime
1. Former Congressman William JeffersonSource: 1 of 17
2. Former Detroit City Council President Monica ConyersSource: 2 of 17
3. Former Ohio State Representative W. Carlton WeddingtonSource: 3 of 17
4. Sisters of corruption -Jane Orie, Joan Orie Melvin and Janine OrieSource: 4 of 17
5. Former Mississippi state prosecutor and judge Bobby DeLaughterSource: 5 of 17
6. Former New York State Senator Shirley HuntleySource: 6 of 17
7. Former Governor of Illinois and golden boy Rod BlagojevichSource: 7 of 17
8. Former Prince George’s County Council member Leslie JohnsonSource: 8 of 17
9. Former Prince County Executive Jack B. JohnsonSource: 9 of 17
10. Former Birmingham Mayor Larry LangfordSource: 10 of 17
11. Former Federal District Judge Samuel B. Kent (Texas)Source: 11 of 17
12. Former New Orleans Mayor Ray NaginSource: 12 of 17
13. Former City Councilman Larry SeabrookSource: 13 of 17
14. Former New York State Senator Efrain GonzalezSource: 14 of 17
15. Former Connecticut Governor John G. RowlandSource: 15 of 17
16. Former State Senator Dianne WilkersonSource: 16 of 17
17. Current D.C. Council member Marion BarrySource: 17 of 17
NEWS ROUNDUP: Hate Crime Charge In Poisoning Case; Trump’s Twitter Deleted, Transgender Person Murdered was originally published on newsone.com