Charles Butler chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his song “I Know It Was The Blood,” the proceeds from which will go to victims of Hurricane Harvey. He talks about how he finds his singers for his choir depending on the song, and the free concert he’s giving in Maryland. Plus, he opens up about his weight loss journey.
Charles reveals that he has lost 70 lbs in two and a half months! He reflects on his life-long struggle with being a big guy, and some of the dietary and lifestyle changes he has made to get this far. He talks about the work-out challenge that spurred him to make a change, and how he has acquired an amazing support group of people around him. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
Charles Butler & Brandon Maclin Visit ‘Sound of Praise’
1. Brandon Maclin, Maurette Brown Clark, Charles ButlerSource: 1 of 7
2. Brandon Maclin, Maurette Brown Clark, Charles ButlerSource: 2 of 7
3. Brandon Maclin, Charles ButlerSource: 3 of 7
4. Maurette Brown Clark, Charles ButlerSource: 4 of 7
5. Maurette Brown Clark, Charles ButlerSource: 5 of 7
6. Brandon Maclin, TK, Charles ButlerSource: 6 of 7
7. Brandon Maclin, TK, Charles ButlerSource: 7 of 7
Charles Butler On How He Lost 70 Lbs In 2 1/2 Months [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com