Our writer today is a grandparent who doesn’t agree with her son’s wife’s parenting. And although she does have more experience, Yolanda Adams can’t says she right. It’s never okay to undermind someone’s parenting, even if it’s your grandchild. Instead, she needs to take a step back and let the parents do the parenting. Listen to the audio player for the full story in this edition of Yolanda’s Take.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Have a question for Yolanda? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear it discussed on the show!
Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents
1. Tiny and her youngest son Major1 of 19
2. Christian and his dad Diddy2 of 19
3. Johan and his dad Fabolous3 of 19
4. Selah and her mom Lauryn Hill4 of 19
5. Marley and her dad Kevin McCall5 of 19
6. Kai and her mom Lisa Raye6 of 19
7. Bobbi Kristina and her dad Bobby Brown7 of 19
8. Future Jr. and his mom Ciara8 of 19
9. California Dream and her dad The Game9 of 19
10. Jaden and his dad Will Smith10 of 19
11. Zion and his dad Tank11 of 19
12. Tracee and her mom Diana Ross12 of 19
13. Willow and her mom Jada Pinkett Smith13 of 19
14. Blue Ivy and her dad Jay Z14 of 19
15. Nicki Minaj and her mom Carol15 of 19
16. Ava and her mom Reese Witherspoon16 of 19
17. North West and her mom Kim Kardashian West17 of 19
18. Zoe Kravitiz and her mom Lisa Bonet18 of 19
19. Maxwell Drew and her mom Jessica Simpson19 of 19
What To Do When You Don’t Agree With Your Child’s Parenting [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com