- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, approximately 3 cups, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 10 ounce can Rotel (drain excess liquid)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (divided in half)
- *12 corn tortillas – prepared/softened – see note below. (Flour tortillas can be substituted for corn – I highly recommend using corn. If you use flour tortillas, skip the softening process.)
- fresh lime (optional) cut into wedges
- fresh cilantro (optional)
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
10 Exemplary Black Celebrity Fathers
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Key Lime Cake III