- 1-2 pounds medium or large shrimp, de-veined and tails removed
- 1 bunch (about 1 pound) asparagus, trimmed and chopped into 2-3 inch pieces
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces fettuccine (or similar pasta like linguini or spaghetti)
- 4 slices bacon or pancetta, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?