Tinted moisturizers, preferably with SPF, can balance your skin, leave a flawless finish, and can be much more heat-friendly than traditional foundations.
Makeup likes to melt in summer heat. Beat the mess of lipsticks by applying a lip stain, which will leave a sheer sweep of matte color on your lips, and even on your eyelids and cheeks.
Waterproof mascara is a year-round favorite. But no need to go heavy. Consider using a lighter formula, even a clear mascara, to help keep your lashes naturally defined and your brows well-groomed.
5 Do’s For Healthy Summertime Skin
- Remove your makeup every night using moisturizing makeup wipes or a makeup-removing solution
- Clean and tone your skin morning and night
- Apply a light moisturizer that’s right for your skin type (and that contains SPF, if possible)
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day
- Don’t party so hard that you don’t get in your 7-8 hours of sleep every night!
5 Must-Have Products For Your Summer Makeup Bag was originally published on elev8.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
HOLY MESS: Deitrick Haddon Comes Clean, Puts Isaac Caree On Blast
Madam Vice President Kamala Harris Sparkles In Sergio Hudson At The White House Correspondence Dinner
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys