Donnie McClurkin delivers the hands of healing to Jamaica. His ministry has donated $60 million dollars worth of medical supplies to Jamaica.
Health Minister Dr. Fenton Ferguson accepted the donation of syringes, medication, surgical tools and equipment which, he said, will be supplied on a demand basis to hospitals and health centers across the island.
Addressing the presentation ceremony at The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites in New Kingston, Ferguson said that donations amount to 20 to 30 per cent of the health ministry’s overall budget, down from about 80 per cent three years ago.
“This year we have a current budget somewhere in the region of $34.7 billion. But, even as we have that budget, there are still significant gaps in our ability to respond to the needs of our people,” the minister said.
McClurkin said he made the donation because of his love for Jamaica and its culture, adding that one of his albums contains tracks that were inspired by Jamaican gospel songs.
Make sure to read:
- Donnie McClurkin Reflects On Gracious Act And Healing Prayer [VIDEO]
- Congratulations! Damita Haddon Ties The Knot And Donnie McClurkin Officiates
- Celebration Of Gospel: Tye Tribett and Donnie McClurkin Are Victorious
- Donnie McClurkin Shocks Audience With News [Audio]
- Deitrick Haddon Shares Cutest Heartwarming Moment Ever ! [VIDEO]
Donnie McClurkin Donates $60m In Medical Supplies To Jamaica was originally published on elev8.com