Mary J. Blige was the guest co-host on “The View” yesterday and talked about attending Whitney Houston’s funeral and beating addiction. She talks openly about the conversation she had with Whitney Houston about being sober and what made her surrender her life to Jesus Christ.
- Behind The Scenes of Whitney Houston On The Set Of ‘Sparkle’ [VIDEO]
- Take A Look At Whitney’s Real Obituary [PHOTOS]
- Rev. Marvin Winans Eulogy: “God Had A Purpose” [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams Sings Tribute To Whitney Houston At NAACP Image Awards [VIDEO]
- Remembering Whitney Houston: Funeral Service Recap