Money Management International (MMI), the nation’s largest nonprofit credit counseling agency, announces the release of its latest eBook, The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Personal Finance, which is designed to help small business owners better manage personal finances.
With this eBook, small business owners will have the opportunity to explore these topics:
• discover if owning a small business is right for you;
• learn how to turn your ideas into a business plan;
• understand the difference between personal credit and business credit;
• find ways to fund a small business; and
• get relevant information on self-employment taxes.
For more information on this story visit the website above.