* 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
* 2 pound ground beef
* 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
* 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
* 8 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
* 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Lay crescent dough flat on the bottom of a square cake pan and bake according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the taco seasoning and stir together well. When dough is done, remove from oven and place meat mixture on top, then layer with sour cream and cheese, and then top off with the crushed nacho chips.
4. Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
10 Exemplary Black Celebrity Fathers
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Key Lime Cake III