* 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
* 3 cups shredded lettuce
* 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
* 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
* Tortilla chips
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning; cool.
2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into meat mixture. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper and dressing; toss to coat. Serve with tortilla chips.