The CoCo Brother Live
ONE LOVE GOSPEL CRUISE GET AWAY
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase a participant’s chances of winning.
The CoCo Brother Live “ONE LOVE GOSPEL CRUISE GET AWAY” Contest (“Contest”) will begin on Thursday, January 20th, 2011 and end on Thursday, January 27, 2011 (“Contest Period”) unless otherwise terminated earlier or extended at the sole discretion of Sponsor (as defined below). One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded a “One Love Gospel Cruise” package to include: airfare, ground transportation and a cabin aboard the Norwegian “Dawn” cruise ship.
HOW TO ENTER:
Listeners of The CoCo Brother Live Show on affiliate stations including, but not limited to, KROI-FM, WPZE-FM, WPPZ-FM, WPRS-FM, WWIN-AM, WPZS-FM, KRJY-AM, WDBZ-AM, WJMO-AM, WJYD-FM, WTLC-AM, WNNL-FM, WPZZ-FM, WJNI-FM, and WSSJ-FM (the “Participating Stations”) who are legal residents of the U.S., and are twenty-one (21) years of age and older at the time of entry will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, listeners must do the following:
1. Listen to CoCo Brother Live weekdays (Monday through Friday) beginning January 20, 2011 anytime after 6:00pm Central Time for the chance to win the grand prize.
2. Eligible listeners will be encouraged to participate in the Contest by listening for the on-air solicitation to be caller #100 when they dial 1-877-345-7747. The CoCo Brother Live Show will play a song from any one of the Special Celebrity Guest Artists that will be cruising on the Radio-One One Love Gospel Cruise (i.e., BeBe & CeCe Winans, Kirk Franklin, Israel Houghton, Smokie Norful, etc.). Upon becoming the 100th caller, and while the song is playing, listeners must give the CoCo Brother Live Radio-One One Love Gospel Cruise phrase: “CoCo Brother Qualify Me For The Radio-One One Love Gospel Cruise”. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Contest participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in the Contest.
3. The grand prize winner will be selected on Friday, January 28, 2011.
1. The Contest will be conducted in real time on the Participating Stations broadcasting The CoCo Brother Live Show and is open to listeners who are twenty-one (21) years of age and older at the time of entry and are legal residents of the U.S.
2. Employees of The CoCo Brother Live show (also “Radio Show”), the Participating Stations, Syndication One, Radio One, Inc., REACH Media Inc, (collectively, “Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotion partners, sponsors and advertising and promotional agencies (together with Sponsor, collectively, “Contest Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households (whether or not related) are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
3. Travel guest of grand prize winner must also be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S. Winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid passport and valid government-issued photo I.D.) prior to departure and must travel on the same itinerary. Travel guest will be required to sign and submit all requested release forms along with the grand prize winner.
4. Once an individual wins a prize in this Contest, they are not eligible to win another prize in this Contest except as specified within these rules.
5. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from the Radio Show within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
6. Should that day’s audio Sounder play only partially because of technical or equipment failures, it will not be considered a play for purposes of the Contest. The affiliate radio station and/or its advertisers may use a portion of such “audio” in an advertisement or promotional announcement, provided that, use of such “audio” in such a manner that will not constitute playing the “audio” for purposes of the Contest and how the prize will be awarded.
7. The Sponsor at its sole discretion will choose whether or not to air the winning notification call or publish the name of the day’s Winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, traffic congestion, unauthorized human intervention, or any error or malfunction.
1. Grand Prize package (ARV $3,900.00) will include the following Getaway:
A trip for the grand prize winner and their guest to attend the ONE LOVE GOSPEL CRUISE on April 3 – 8, 2011, to include: Round trip coach airfare to Miami, FL from winner’s originating city (if applicable, depending upon the winner’s place of residence); Ground transportation in Miami, FL between the airport and port of call; One (1) double occupancy cabin aboard the ONE LOVE GOSPEL CRUISE departing on April 3, 2011 and returning on April 8, 2011. Meals on board the ship are included, with the exception of private restaurants.
The cruise ship will depart from Miami sailing to Nassau, Bahamas and the Dominican Republic.
Winner must be able to travel and attend the ONE LOVE GOSPEL CRUISE on the designated days as directed by the Sponsor.
Additional ground transportation, meals away from the ship, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, off-ship excursions, taxes, souvenirs, incidentals, and all other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest.
Contest Entities shall not be responsible for providing any substitute trips or travel arrangements in the event of winner and / or guest’s own failure to arrive in a timely manner for departure on the cruise or other travel itineraries.
2. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
3. All contest winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
4. All cash prizes won will be awarded in the form of a check.
5. If for any reason a contest winner provides notice that he or she has decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging that they are forfeiting the prize. It will be at the discretion of the contest sponsor and / or contest administrator if another contestant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
6. Contest Grand Prize Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
7. Sponsor and its affiliates, agents and subsidiaries will have no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury of any kind resulting from in connection with acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
1. During the Contest Period, eligible listeners will be encouraged to participate in the Contest by listening to the CoCo Brother Live Show (Monday through Friday), beginning January 20, 2011, to hear the artist of the day’s song.
2. After hearing the artist of the day’s song, the 100th caller to dial 1-877-345-7747 will qualify for a chance to win the grand prize. Upon becoming the 100th caller, the contestant must say the CoCo Brother Live Radio-One One Love Gospel Cruise phrase: “CoCo Brother Qualify Me For The Radio-One One Love Gospel Cruise”.
3. At the time of the call, contestants will be asked to provide their contact information (off the air); name, address, phone number, and email address.
4. The grand prize drawing will take place on January 28, 2011.
5. The grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible contestants that qualified during the Contest Period.
6. The grand prize winner will be notified by a representative of Syndication One via phone and provided with instructions for claiming the prize.
7. Decisions of the Sponsor with respect to any aspect of the Contest are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
5. By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
6. All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold Sponsor, any other contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
7. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
8. The Sponsor and Participating Stations retain the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law.
9. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest in its sole discretion at any time without notice, which will become effective upon being announced on the air. In the event any Winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she will be required to forfeit prize or to reimburse the Sponsor for the stated value of a prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by Winner.
10. Sponsor, any other contest parties and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition, The Sponsor, any other contest parties and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of the station and will not be returned.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. The Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Contest Entities, and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including; cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Contest Entities, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties.
13. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Contest, and assume no responsibility for error omission, interruption, defect, failure, malfunction or delay in operation or transmission, or for any damage to participants phone, cell phone, mobile device, computer, hardware, software, or any other device, or for theft or destruction, tampering or unauthorized access to entry information, or for entries which are misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete or, inaudible, disconnected or any combination thereof) or for preemption or cancellation of the radio program, or for technical, network, typographical, human or other errors or problems relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in the connection with the administration of the Contest, the announcement of prizes of in
any Contest-related materials. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest (or any portion thereof). Any attempt to defraud Sponsor in any way will result in de-qualification of participant, and such participant will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR AND/OR CONTEST ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUR OF ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
14. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Syndication One at: “The CoCo Brother Live’s One Love Gospel Cruise Get Away Contest”, c/o Contest Rules, 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, TX 75240. For a winners list, send a self-addressed envelope to Sponsor at “The CoCo Brother Live One Love Gospel Cruise Get Away” c/o Winner’s List, 13760 Noel Road, Dallas, TX 75240.