Via: Elev8.Com By: Oretha Winston
As we head towards the end of the year we all take stock of our lives. So, in the name of house cleaning here are the 10 Commandments of Dating. You are accosted with suggestive invites at every turn. The practice that “less is best” has gone out the window in favor of “more is better.”Therefore, lets plan to get our hearts and minds right for the end of the decade.
10. Thou Shall Not Become a Slave to Rejection: Lead not a search of uncertainty or doubt and do not allow a few unnoticed pokes.
9. Thou Must Find the Right Spot to Settle Down: Place yourself in a spot where more people share similar backgrounds, interests and beliefs as you.
8. You Shall Not Overly Commit to dating: Try setting up fewer dates and focus on just a few.
7. You Shall Not Make Wrongful Use of Your Profile: The personal profile is sacred and should not be false or misleading. You shall abstain, from disclosing your annual salary, posting revealing personal body shots.
6. Thou Shall Honor and Respect Others: You shall not selfishly flirt or be misleading to others just because you have nothing better to do.