1. Who was the father of Noah? He lived for 777 years and died just a few years before the Flood?
2. Abraham means “father of many”, but who was his father?
3. Who was the father of Joseph, who gave him that famous Technicolour Dreamcoat?
4. His child was adopted into the family of a Egyptian Pharaoh, but who was the Hebrew father of Moses?
5. Who was the father of Gideon, who was called to judge Isreal?
6. Hannah was the mother of Samuel, but who was his father?
7. Who was the father of David, the shepherd boy who became King?
8. The father of John the Baptist shared his name with an Old Testament prophet, but who was he?
9. Who was the father of James and John, the disciples whom Jesus called the “Sons of Thunder”?
10. What does the Bible tell us about the father of Paul of Tarsus?
He was a tent-maker
He was a Sadducee
He was a Pharisee
He was a fisherman