What better way to celebrate the birth of this country than to get your best girlfriends together and have a good time? There are many ways you could spend this holiday with your family, but still spend some quality time with your girls. Here are some quick and easy plans that could add a spark to your 4th of July:
1. Have a BBQ with your family and the girls. What better way to combine your plans than by having a barbecue? Have your friends bring their families, too and while they’re occupied, you can bond with the girls. Hot dogs, hamburgers, summer treats, streamers and even the nation’s colors, red, white, and blue. What more could you ask for.
2. Enjoy the weather in style seriously, what’s summer without warm weather and the use of a pool? Relax with your friends and enjoy the time – maybe get some red, white, and blue pool rafts .
3. Take a trip to the beach. Make the 4th of July special by getting out the bathing suits and enjoying the summer breeze! catch some rays, and maybe even play some beach volleyball (maybe some guys will join you!). Have the time of your life with your partners in crime – maybe you’ll even get to see the fireworks from the beach and get to enjoy the day with more than just your friends!
Firework Safety Tips For 4th of July
4. Find some fun locations to watch the fireworks. Mix it up a little bit! Check out a waterside venue if you’re not normally near one. Go to a beautiful woodsy area if it’s new to you. Take a road trip with the girls and be adventurous! If you want to know some of the best ranked fireworks destinations, check out this link.
5. Check festivities in your area and wear your best patriotic gear. You can never go wrong by celebrating with the girls!
Be independent ladies this 4th of July and make sure to make the most of your summer holiday plans! What are some events with the girls that have made your past 4th of July’s special? Post them below in the comments.