If it seems like bullying is getting worst you are probably right. It seems to be happening at earlier ages and with more frequency. How to stop cyber bullying is also on the increase. Here are some bullying statistics, cyber bullying statistics and school bullying statistics that will open your eyes to the facts about bullying today.
While there is no place safe from bullying there are areas where bullying is worse. School bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics in 2007 the five top worst states to live in to avoid bullies in K – 12 were: 1. California, 2. New York, 3. Illinois, 4. Pennsylvania, 5, Washington.
School bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics show the 77% of students are bullied mentally, verbally and physically.
When it comes to school bullying statistics of high school students, 15 per cent reported one to three bullying incidents in the last month and 3.4 per cent 10 times or more. Cyber bullying statistics are being compiled.
23 per cent of elementary students reported being bullied one to three times in the last month school bullying statistics say. Cyber bullying statistics are not yet available for this group.
Recent bullying statistics admit that half of all bullying incidents go unreported. Cyber bullying statistics indicate even less of these are reported.
100,000 students carry a gun to school bullying statistics say.
In a recent study, 77% of the students said they had been bullied. Cyber bullying statistics reveal similar numbers. And 14% of those who were bullied said they experienced severe (bad) reactions to the abuse.
SCHOOL BULLYING STATISTICS
- Thirty percent (30%) of U.S. students in grades six through ten are involved in moderate or frequent bullying — as bullies, as victims, or as both — according to the results of the first national school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics survey on this subject.
- School bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics are increasingly viewed as an important contributor to youth violence, including homicide and suicide. Case studies of the shooting at Colombine High School and other U.S. schools have suggested that bullying was a factor in many of the incidents.
RECENT SCHOOL BULLYING STATISTICS SHOW THAT:
- 1 out of 4 kids is Bullied. An American Justice Department school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics studies shows that this month 1 out of every 4 kids will be abused by another youth.
- School bullying statistics surveys show that 77% of students are bullied mentally, verbally, & physically. Cyber bullying statistic are rapidly approaching similar numbers.
- In a recent school bullying statistics study, 77% of the students said they had been bullied. And 14% of those who were bullied said they experienced severe (bad) reactions to the abuse. Many have tried to stop cyber bullying according to cyber bullying statistics.
- 1 out of 5 kids on a school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics study admit to being a bully, or doing some “Bullying.”
- Each day 160,000 students miss school for fear of being bullied.
- A school bullying statistics reveals that 43% fear harassment in the bathroom at school.
- 100,000 students carry a gun to school.
- 28% of youths who carry weapons have witnessed violence at home.
- A school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics poll of teens ages 12-17 proved that they think violence increased at their schools.
- The same school bullying statictics and cyber bullying statistics poll also showed that 282,000 students are physically attacked in secondary schools each month.
- More youth violence occurs on school grounds as opposed to on the way to school.
- Playground school bullying statistics – Every 7 minutes a child is bullied. Adult intervention – 4%. Peer intervention – 11%. No intervention – 85%.
ACCORDING TO THE BUREAU OF JUSTICE SCHOOL BULLYING STATISTICS AND CYBER BULLYING STATISTICS – School Crime and Safety:
- 46% of males, and 26% of females reported they had been in physical fights according to the school bullying statistics.
- The school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics indicated that those in the lower grades reported being in twice as many fights as those in the higher grades. However, there is a lower rate of serious violent crimes in the elementary level than in the middle or high schools.
- The school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics went on to say that teenagers say revenge is the strongest motivation for school shootings
- — 87% said shootings are motivated by a desire to “get back at those who have hurt them.”
- — 86% said, “other kids picking on them, making fun of them or bullying them” causes teenagers to turn to lethal violence in the schools.
- Students recognize that being a victim of abuse at home or witnessing others being abused at home may cause violence in school according to recent school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics.
- — 61% said students shoot others because they have been victims of physical abuse at home.
- — 54% said witnessing physical abuse at home can lead to violence in school.
- The school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics showed that students say their schools are not safe.
Learn more about adult bullying and how to stop bullying, including the common mistakes most parents make when handling a bullying situation.
Discover ALL the little know secrets to stopping bullying in the book “The Ultimate Guide to Prevent and Stop Bullying Now!
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
HOLY MESS: Deitrick Haddon Comes Clean, Puts Isaac Caree On Blast
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Madam Vice President Kamala Harris Sparkles In Sergio Hudson At The White House Correspondence Dinner