I made the most amazing curry chicken dish two days ago, walked into my apartment tonight and guess what, the smell was still there. Tasty as it was, I need the smell to be gone like yesterday.
When opening the window is not an option, here are a few ideas we rounded up from internet searches:
1) Simmer a pot of half vinegar and half water
2) Simmer a pot of water with lemon and orange peels
3) Leave a dish of vinegar out on the counter overnight
4) Aromatherapy candles or burning oils
5) Saturate cotton balls with vanilla extract and let sit in a dish overnight
6) Oust Sprays, which are said to eliminate odors instead of covering them up
7) The Odor Eliminator Candle, which is said to do the same
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys