This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- 20 Black Beauty & Style Vloggers You Should Know
- Celebrities with Mental Health Disorders
- 20 Style Tips We Learned From Beyonce
- Show Your Sleeves in Fall’s Hottest Coat Trend
- Successful Black Women with “Ethnic” or “Unique” Names
- Church Leaders with Legal Problems
- Celebrating Breast Cancer Survivors