This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- Show Your Sleeves in Fall’s Hottest Coat Trend
- Church Leaders with Legal Problems
- Good Buys: Pretty Pink Purchases To Support Breast Cancer
- 18 Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous On Instagram This Week
- An Afternoon With ‘3 WINANS BROTHERS’
- ‘Tis The Season: Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Want To Make All Year
- Meet the Preachers of Detroit Cast! [PHOTOS]