This Labor Day holiday weekend, local law enforcement units in Harris County and Houston will be in full force monitoring the highways and byways checking for drunk drivers. Their message is a clear one: If you choose to drink and drive, then you are choosing jail time.
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama