From Elev8.com – Easter is about liberation. It is the day on which many people set forth on their new paths. They are still “feeling” the joy. The celebration of the resurrection is a chance for us to say, “Yes, Jesus, I believe,” and in so doing, grab the hope that is already there.
Here, then, are 8 ways we might live the resurrection:
1. Go Ahead And Touch Him-When you love others. You are touching him.
2. Know That God Is Good. We sometimes believe the worst. Rid yourself of that thought.
3.Turn Your Worries Over To Him- We do not control everything. If we trust him then we let go.
4. Cast Out Fear- Fear holds us back from change.
5.Go Public- Hiding who you are is not loving in truth and honesty. Make no apologies for being you.
6. Stay Humble - There is someone greater than you are. Accept that your can be a student.
7. Walk The Road To Emmaus- It is the road that leads you to the world. Get on it and live.
8. Pray Always And Everywhere- Prayer is the key to who we are. You must have that dialog to be better.
How do YOU celebrate Easter? Let us know in the Comments….