Smoking In Bed May Have Caused Fire At Apartment Complex In Houston

    Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment

    News92FM.Com is reporting that Houston firefighters believe a man smoking in his bed Thursday night started a fire that damaged his duplex near downtown Houston.

    Reports indicate that firefighters answered a building fire call on Bingham near Colorado around 11P.M.

    Read More

    Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

    Tags: » » » » » » » » » » »

    Comments

    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 969 other followers