Patricia Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law & manager, revealed to Oprah that she felt Whitney Houston’s last days were occupied with Whitney “looking for love in all the wrong places.” Ray J was never directly mentioned by name, but it appears she was talking about Brandy’s little brother when she said, “The dream she [Whitney] was chasing was younger.”
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama