KHOU.com is reporting that authorities are searching for a Houston man who has been accused of forging three checks (totalling $51,500) to the Houston Zoo. Court documents reveal that Robert Wickboldt’s forged checks included one sizable donation and two checks for auction items at a zoo gala.
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama