Click2Houston.Com is reporting that Johnson & Johnson is recalling all of their infant Tylenol products on the U.S. Market, after complaints from parents regarding the newly designed containers. Some parents have said that the plastic syringe (meant to measure the appropriate dosage) does not work properly.
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama