PRAISEDC.com-Marvin Sapp was in the DC area to record a live performance and open up the 4th annual Spirit of Praise. The iconic gospel singer and pastor took a minute to speak with Praisedc.com exclusively. He talked about his growth process in the year since he loss his wife Malinda Sapp to cancer and gives advice to other sharing similar personal setbacks and hardships. The pastor also shares how he balances his gospel singing success with his personal responsibilities. -Pharoh Martin
- Rev. Sharpton Discusses Father’s Abandonment, Unlikely Road To Success On OWN [VIDEO]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Gives Shocking Facts About The Deaths Of Pastors [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Preachers of L.A. Episode 6: Staying True To You [Watch]
- The 2nd Annual East Coast Gospel Music Summer Fest Set for 2014
- Congratulations to 2014 Stellar Awards Honorees! See Who they are!
- Michele Williams Visits House of Hope in Atlanta, GA
- Preachers Of L.A. Cast [GALLERY]