PRAISEDC.com-Marvin Sapp was in the DC area to record a live performance and open up the 4th annual Spirit of Praise. The iconic gospel singer and pastor took a minute to speak with Praisedc.com exclusively. He talked about his growth process in the year since he loss his wife Malinda Sapp to cancer and gives advice to other sharing similar personal setbacks and hardships. The pastor also shares how he balances his gospel singing success with his personal responsibilities. -Pharoh Martin
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama