Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- Rev. Sharpton Discusses Father’s Abandonment, Unlikely Road To Success On OWN [VIDEO]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Gives Shocking Facts About The Deaths Of Pastors [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Preachers of L.A. Episode 6: Staying True To You [Watch]
- The 2nd Annual East Coast Gospel Music Summer Fest Set for 2014
- Congratulations to 2014 Stellar Awards Honorees! See Who they are!
- Michele Williams Visits House of Hope in Atlanta, GA
- Preachers Of L.A. Cast [GALLERY]