Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- 3 Winans Brothers “Move In Me” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Is Yolanda Adams Engaged?
- Anita Wilson On Making Music That Appeals To Non-Church Goers [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kierra Sheard On How She’s Honoring Yolanda Adams [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Frequency Inspiration