Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- Preachers of L.A. Episode 6: Staying True To You [Watch]
- Here's Some 'Preachers of L.A.' Wisdom Just for You
- Maya Angelou’s Tribute To Nelson Mandela: ‘His Day Is Done’ [VIDEO]
- World Wide Music to Release James Fortune & FIYA Collectible “SNAPSOT” Hits & Rarities CD
- Tamela Mann and Her Best Days CD Land 10 Stellar Nods
- Pastor Gets Fed Up With Choir In Front Of The Whole Church (Watch Video)