Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- Yolanda Adams On How It Felt To Perform “The Only Way” On BET [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams’ Big Year In Gospel [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chart-Topping Gospel Artists of 2013
- Mary Mary's Tina Campbell Says She's Ready To Let Her Husband Go [VIDEO]
- Ambassador Dr. Bobby Jones and the Nashville Super Choir to Perform at the New Orleans Jazz Festival
- Frequency Inspirational